Popular Posts

Wednesday 18 May 2011

His Unfailing Love

Sitting on my desk at work, having not achieved much at work today-still thankful though, I close my eyes and reminisce on how the year has played out since January,  as regarding events that have made me shed many a tear, and those that made me smile.
Looking back at January, the year in my opinion didn't start as I would have expected; but I smile as I remember days which seemed to go on forever,  and I realize His strength is what kept me from giving up when all hell was let loose, and the world seemingly turned its back on me.
And now with the realization of a tomorrow, one which I don't have much details, I can anticipate the days to come with my head held high. Wanna guess why? Because I am God's girl. Not a day passes without his unfailing love embracing me. And whether my day is sunny, cloudy, rainy or blue, I know He's got my back, and that's what matters the most to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...

    Beautiful again. I think you came out alright after all was said and done. God does give us beauty for ashes, doesn't he?

    ReplyDelete